Participants: Hugo Salgado-Hernánde (via video, Chile); Praveen (India); Pavel Павел Храмцов (Russia); Li Zhen, Kevin Gong, Davey Song, Polo, Zhang Yuancheng, Shine (China)
- Opening and Introduction
Because of the Zoom login issue, Kato-san can’t attend the meeting.
Due to the impact of COVID-2019, Yeti meeting had been delayed.
- COVID-19 defense suggestions:
- Prepare enough stuffs (food, mask, hand sanitizers, rubbing alcohol and so on)
- Stay at home, do not go outside, unless it’s emerengcy.
- When going outside, you should wear a mask.
- Wash your hands often and carefully.
- Decentralized Domain Name System (Li Zhen)
- P2P network for Fault-tolerant Distribution Master Architecture (FDMA)
- Distributed HSM (Hugo/Video)
- new feature: Threshold signing with ECDSA support
- golang implement for all components
- Distributed HSM Lab Test (Kevin)
- Study the technology for FDMA
- HSM-tools zone sign issue
- Free discussion
- What type of P2P network and the details will be discussed in Yeti mailing list
2. Yeti2 Plan for 2020
Yeti phase-2 Fault-tolerant Distribution Master Architecture
a) 2020/4-2020/6 Request for comments and detailed discussion on technology adoption
b) 2020/6-2020/12 Prototype development, test in lab, technical specifications update
c) 2021/1-2021/12 Run on test bed
3. slides share
4. Next Step
1) Comments for Distributed HSM Lab Test
the HSM-tools issue to be confirmed
2) Comments for Yeti phase-2 Decentralized Domain Name System
P2P technology discussion
3) Comments for Distributed HSM
4) Website updates for Yeti-Phase II
Yeti phase-2 is an open technical research with practice project. We look forward to welcome more organizations and individuals to the Yeti phase-2. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.